Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Last Supper and now...ITS ON!


When it hit me last night that I had just committed to this program in front of my friends,  family, co-workers and all over the internet I had a small panic attack. After it subsided I started to review my diet plan courtesy of Dr. Paul's Protocol and when I realized that chicken parm, girl scout cookies and hot pastrami and Swiss were not included... I had a mini melt-down .

 And then after that passed, I realized that this would be my last night of free, wild, irresponsible eating.  It had to be the best, fattest, bbq smothered dinner I could ever imagine.. so of course I turned to my all time favorite Wings Over Albany. My always supportive husband and I enjoyed every last little bit of our meals... (mine was boneless bbq wings, french fries covered in cheese and a can of coke) I said my goodbyes and now...
ITS ON!



This mornings breakfast, 3 egg whites on a slice of whole wheat, a teaspoon of salsa, a cube of cheese and 1/2 a piece of fruit was a harsh change from my usual 4 cups of coffee and a toasted croissant with butter but I'm feeling good!


Here is my before picture... 









Workout pictures & plans, meal ideas and more to come!


Very truly yours,


Emmy
On my way to being a former "Fitness Fatty"


P.S. A special thank you to my sister who supports every crazy thing I do, and has burned more calories laughing with me than on any of the crazy weight loss programs we have tried together!<3





                                              

3 comments:

  1. You're welcome!! And yes, I burned enough calories laughing at your expense to lose 2 lbs this week :-) I'm laughing even harder now that you ate half of anything and a "CUBE" of cheese. You mean to say that cheese isn't measured by the brick??

    ReplyDelete
  2. So yesterday you made me laugh and cry at the same. Today i'm cracking up. Love the cube of cheese. Honey who on earth eats a cube of cheese
    (unless your a mouse),keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete